Nasco – Family and Consumer Sciences – Free Lesson Plans!

How many of you get excited when you get your latest Nasco FACS catalog in your school mail box?!? I know I do. Did you know they also offer FREE lesson plans?! How cool right! Free is my favorite word! On their website they look like this:

Click Here:
Then choose one of the many topics - most are related to the items they sell, so pick something you already own from them or maybe something on your NASCO wish-list (it’s like a Christmas wish-list but for Perkins)


Some even have bonus items like worksheets and handouts!

I like these lesson plans for coming up with new means of using my current Nasco products in the classroom. When you have several preps-you take all the help and free plans you can get! I recently had the amazing opportunity to write one of these lesson plans for your enjoyment! Not only does my lesson include some of my favorite Child Development products - it also includes the use of an app! Sprout Pregnancy shows fetal development inside the womb for all weeks of pregnancy. This free lesson gives you ways to use the Nasco  products and the app to make your classroom an interactive dream for your students!!





Comments